Thursday, May 27, 2010

Now that's what I call Alaska!





I've gone on several bike rides and have discovered little bits of Alaska that I didn't know existed but I hoped they did. Yesterday, I hopped on my bike without a planned destination and just rode. I went several blocks away from our hotel and saw a tall building not too far away. I figured it was downtown and since their is always something in downtown anywhere, I rode in that direction. It was further than what I thought but on the way I found the most wonderful park with bike trails and lots of trees and grass. It's strange because its super long and it's in the middle of Anchorage, almost hidden. I was so delighted and took some pictures with my little point and shoot. I will have to go back there one day and take some with my SLR, but for now this is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment