Monday, June 7, 2010

Birthday Bliss

Husband promised me that if he got 7 sales before Saturday, he would take the day off and spend it with me. We were very blessed and got to spend a wonderful day together (and I got to actually get out of the hotel room). Here are some pictures that we took to document the historic 20th anniversary of my being born:









The shoe full of candy was a present from my mom that she sent to me via snail mail. I love it!


Adam spoiled me with a picnic, a trip to the Anchorage museum, and crab for dinner. The crab was really quite disappointing, but the day was fantastic! This was the best birthday I have ever had, and the first one where I was married. Magic is probably the only word that can describe my day and magic it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment