Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wishes

There are times where I wish I was more like my dad. He's always very calm and can take a bad situation and make it the most wonderful and happy experience of his life. There are days, like yesterday, when the world hates me and for some reason I am in charge of fixing everyone else's problems, that I wish I wouldn't scream or cry, I just wish I were my dad.

He's just that awesome.

My dad works for a company called Vital Smarts. They distribute the book Crucial Conversations. I think they wrote that book by observing my dad and how awesome he is because he is the definition of that book. I know I should read it, but why should I when I could just talk to him?

Today was a better day than yesterday.

I am truly a blessed person and have had little mercies flood my life. Thank GOODNESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment