Thursday, May 6, 2010

I think I sprained myself

My muscles are sore from running, which isn't fair considering the fact that I didn't run very much. :( It's probably just because of the craziness that's going on with my body that no one knows exactly what it is. My left leg especially doesn't like me walking. But there really is no reason to complain, I got to run for the first time in over a month and I'm with the ever-so-charming Husband. :D

Husband and I are going to watch Iron Man 2 tonight at midnight! Zip-e-de-do-dah-day! It shall be joyous and most wonderful. We're also going with all the comrades from the office up here, so that means I get to make friends, which I'm excited about. Today was better, it wasn't so gloomy, although Alaska tends to look cold even when it isn't.

Paperwork, paperwork, paperwork! I am ALMOST done with it all, but the last little bit that I have left is taking forever because the computer gets so slow.

So, I promised Adam that I would have at least one adventure a day and today (because there was a lot of paperwork to be done and my legs seize when I walk) my adventure was making fried eggs with cheese on none other than the Foreman Grill!! It was a tasty adventure and well worth it. I hope he counts that as an adventure...

Anyway, I'm out. We are just about to leave to see the awesomness that is Robert Downey Jr.

love,
Britni