Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Alaskan Adventures: The very first installment

It hasn't been really exciting since I've gotten here. I've really only gone from the airport to our hotel room and that was about as much of Alaska as I've seen. But it's been fun! I LOVE being with Adam and he's just made it so wonderful! :) Unfortunately, once I got here I started my new job, and a butt load of paperwork was handed over (unfortunate that there was a butt load of paperwork, not unfortunate that I started my new job). I am trying really hard to get it done! Honestly I am, but I'm learning and there is SO MUCH of it! So, here are the pictures that I have so far. Bare in mind it's not much, I have been in my hotel room for the majority of it. (But I did go running today and yesterday! Over a mile-and-a-half both days!)



The view from my window. Yes, this is all I've got. And yes, it does look miserable outside. In fact, it's raining right now and all the plants look dead.