Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Not much is new here. The same old 10 hour days of working and the same old never ending stack of paperwork. I was bored, so I took pictures! (Also, I promised my mom that I would.) But I am grateful for my camera and how fun it is to use! Above is my amazing all natural makeup that I wish I would wear more of, but is there really a point when I wont see anyone all day? And when I say anyone I really mean Adam? Also, I did not edit these pictures, so if you don't like them, I wont be offended.
I've started to try to read this book but I tend to get interrupted whenever I sit down to do it. Even "special time" with Husband doesn't happen with just him anymore. The phone will go off and I HAVE to answer it, someone will knock on the door and I just close my eyes and pray that they will just slide the freaking paperwork under the door and leave us alone. Cuddle time has turned into "Lets see how many text messages Britni can get and how fast she can reply to them before someone gets mad at her!" Fun, I know.

In all honesty I don't really like my job, but I do it because I feel that I need to. It really has been a blessing to me and husband, and I'm actually kind of good at it. It just gets lonely and frustrating. The office is in my own hotel room, which wouldn't be so bad, except that now I never leave it. I just miss Husband all day and I don't have any friends here besides him. I don't want to do dishes anymore. I don't want the weather to be so crappy just so I can ride my bike somewhere, anywhere, and I don't want to wake up to people asking me unnecessary questions or fall asleep to the sound of the beeping of my phone.

I want friends.
I'm afraid that I'll forget how to talk to people because I don't talk to anyone.

I just miss Adam and wish he'd come home now.

I'm tired. I'm scared of the creepy people who stare at me whenever I actually go outside. I wish there was more to do.

Thanks for reading. Sorry it's so down.

love,
BW