Thursday, December 1, 2011

Super Duper Find!



I found this desk at DI with my Mom and Hubby and it was only $30.00! It actually opens up and there is an old Kenmore sewing machine inside. (It works too, it's just missing a pressure foot.) I love this desk so much it inspired me to clean up our second bedroom and now I can call it my "studio". I have been on a sewing rampage ever since! It really is amazing how much easier your life can be once you organize things.






I've been wanting to make Husband and me some Christmas stockings ever since we got married and with this new found drive, I finally did! Aren't they cute?

3 comments:

  1. That is a steal of a deal! So fun that is had a sewing machine that works as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super duper!
    You lucky duck!
    Those stockings are like a darling starling!
    Don't mind me,
    I'm just a silly nilly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That desk is a great find! Love the DI.

    ReplyDelete