Sunday, December 11, 2011

Final Project in Black and White

This is my final project for my photography class. Can you believe the end is here already? I know I sure can't. I wanted to do a love story/engagement pictures for my final project, since I want to be a wedding photographer. So, I asked my ever so beautiful and wonderful best friend Lindsay and her husband Greg, if they would be my models. They were so great! It was so fun to take their pictures, they were basically laughing the whole time. Aren't they adorable?! And can I just say that Lindsay is one of the most beautiful people I know. Her smile is perfect and the camera loved her. Also, in the pictures, that is not a Book of Mormon. I realized today that it may look like they're giving each other the "discussions"... Also, I really can't decide if I want to keep my final project in color or change it to black and white. Let me know what you think! (after going through them a 309,384,290,9273 times, I decided I need to do a little more editing with the exposure. So don't judge them too harshly...)



















1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love that you can totally feel the story through the pictures :) I'm diggin the black and white, but who knows, i haven't seen the color ones.

    ReplyDelete