Friday, March 19, 2010

Why I love the Temple

I cannot describe how much I love this temple!! I hope I was able to capture at least some of the magic of this wonderful place. I decided to be bold and actually edit my photo's more than usual. This is a big step so a lot of these are just practice. I hope you like them! They're very different (the editing at least) than what I'm used to, but I wanted to try some things out. :)

This style is very "in" right now, so I thought I would try it out.


The peace and love I felt on the grounds was just spectacular. Heavenly Father is a very loving man. It was almost as if He was there with me. I love him so much!

Don't you just love the temple? I do!

3 comments:

  1. I REALLY LOVE the first and 5th one.
    I also really like the third one because of the flag (we wouldn't have any temples if it weren't for the United States of America).
    The last one looks really nice, almost vintage looking.
    The fourth one is neat too. The coloring is a little different.
    The second to the last one is neat too because of the mountains in the background and you got pretty much all of the temple.
    Wow to all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Britni, I love these! So great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You are a great photographer! I love this temple also, my husband and I got married in it :-)

    You did great with the editing!

    I heard you're in Alaska? That's so cool! What are you there for? My husband went on a cruise to Alaska a few years ago, he told me Alaska is beautiful. So, I hope you take pictures :-)

    ~Chantel

    mythoughtsandtreasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete